Flooding caused by an overflowing toilet is one of the nastiest forms of water intrusion that can happen to your home or place of business. Toilet water is highly unsanitary, making it a prime source of biological and structural threats in any building. We Can Be On-Site In 60 Minutes Or Less In: Auburn Hills, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clarkston, Clawson, Commerce Township, Drayton Plains, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Franklin, Hazel Park, Highland, Holly, Huntington Woods, Harbor, Lake Orion, Lakeville, Leonard, Madison Heights, Milford, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Oakland, Ortonville, Oxford, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Southfield, Troy, Union Lake, Walled Lake, Waterford, West Bloomfield, White Lake, Wixom, MI.
Contact Us For A Free On-Site Water Damage Consultation
- We offer 24 hour Emergency Response | 60 Minutes To Your Location!
- Fast Flood Cleanup From Toilet Overflows
- Controlled Structure Drying System – Fans, Commercial Dehumidifiers, Air Scrubbers
- Removal of Wet Building Materials, Drywall-Carpet-Padding-Base molding etc.
- Moisture Mapping, Documenting all Wet Materials – Photos
- Discuss Priority Areas and Needs With the Consumer
- Removal of “at risk” Content Items to Reduce Consequential Loss
- Daily Monitoring and Review of Structural Drying Process | Anti-Microbial Application
- Insurance Adjuster Meetings, On Site Negotiate & Settle Insurance Claim
- Full Service Reconstruction for water damage repairs