Fire Damage Restoration In Macomb County
Our Fire Damage Restoration Company utilize advanced techniques & equipment to cleanup, renovate or restore your property back to pre-loss condition or better with a 1hr response anywhere in Macomb County.
Dealing with fire damage in your home or business is one of the hardest things you will ever have to deal with. Don’t panic, Select will minimize the fire damages and insure your business or family resume normal life as quickly as possible
“Preferred vendor with these insurance carriers”
“Helping Michigan Families & Businesses Recover for Over 30 Years”
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process
As Property Damage Mitigation Experts, Select Restoration will guide you through the chaos and complexity of the disaster recovery process and provide true relief by guiding you through the entire insurance claims process.
24/7 Emergency Response/Mitigation | Detailed Estimating/Claim Management | Return Your Property To Pre-Loss Condition.
Select Restoration provides an in-house design center as a time-saving feature to help our customers pick out materials needed to complete the restoration process. We have everything from builders grade to high-end materials to choose from.
Call Today To See Our Work, We Have Hundreds Of Satisfied Customers That Would Love To Show Us Off!
“Select Restoration Will Put You On “Your Road To Recovery”
FIRE DAMAGE REPAIRS, RECONSTRUCTION, RESTORATION, RENOVATIONS
- Fire Damage Cleanup/Repairs – Our fire repair professionals hold all licenses, insurance and workers compensation required by state and federal agencies to perform fire damage repairs here in Michigan. Select Restoration uses a proven and detailed plan to restore your Fire Damaged Property to a pre-loss or better condition quickly & correctly, including smoke damage cleanup, thermal fogging & dry-ice blasting for odor removal. If you suffered a fire in your home or commercial property contact us immediately.
- Restoration/Reconstruction – Our reconstruction division can handle everything from demolition & repairs to the complete rebuild of the damaged structure. Our estimators & project managers will hold your hand from the beginning to the end of your restoration project. When the construction is complete, they will do a final walk-through with all parties involved including the insurance Company Adjuster, Mortgage Company Etc. At this time final payments will be collected as the Mortgage Company And Insurance Company hold on to a big portion of the insurance claim money till the end of the project for your protection.
- Renovations – Select will work with your design plans or you can choose to work with one of our affiliated architects or interior designers. We will create the look and feel you want to achieve for your renovation or home improvement Project. Select Restoration will work closely with you to gain a full understanding of your vision and to insure that all the details of your design plans are executed in a quality manner and on-time. We are committed to achieving designs that are functional as well as aesthetically pleasing. Our clients are treated with the respect and the concern that they deserve.
Select Restoration is not a franchise company. We have built our reputation not bought it. Since 1993, we have a proven track record in rapid mobilization, maximizing insurance claim payouts, working with insurance adjusters, mortgage companies and local building departments to streamline our restoration projects.
‘Quality Service Since 1993’
Michigan Fire Damage Home Repair Experts
When fire damage strikes, homeowners usually have two options when dealing with the damage a fire causes to a home that is beyond restoration and repair: rebuild it or move on. If you’re considering rebuilding a fire damaged home here in Michigan, there are a number of possible stumbling blocks to be wary of, and tips to help you overcome them. When a house goes up in smoke, it doesn’t mean your bank account has to do the same to rebuild it. Most home insurance policies cover fire damage to a building, the contents of the building, and the property it sits on. Every insurance policy is different, we will review it carefully to understand how much of a rebuild insurance may cover. We will fight for you to make sure your insurance adjuster covers all of the repairs needed.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION OR ON-SITES INSPECTION
- Kitchen Remodels
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Islands & Peninsulas
- Kitchen Counters – Granite
- Eat-in Kitchens
- Custom Kitchens
- Bathroom Remodels
- Vanities & Fixtures
- Spa Bathrooms
- Walls & Floors
- Master Suites
- Powder Rooms
- Custom Tile, Granite, Marble
- Finished Basement
- Theater Room
- Bar Area / Rec Room
- Extra Bedroom
- Eat-in Kitchens
- Play Area For The Kids
- Man Cave / Storage
- Dormers / Additions
- Shed, Gable, Hip
- Window Dormer
- More Room For Guest
- Mother In Law Suite
- Kids Play Room
- Extra Bathroom