Dry Ice Blasting Macomb County Michigan
Dry ice cleaning is an effective solution to clean hard to reach areas that can’t be reached with rags or cleaning agents, allowing for a more thorough deep clean..
Smoke Damage is one of the hardest-to-remove odors we tackle. With dry ice cleaning, odors are typically undetectable within 24 hours of cleaning. Additionally, our process can treat hard-to-reach areas that are often missed in the cleaning process.
Our Dry Ice Blasting Services
(We Can Save You Thousands In Cleaning Costs)
Dry ice blasting (or CO2 blasting) is a fast, easy and cost-effective cleaning technology that uses dry ice pellets (solid CO2) propelled at supersonic speeds to clean surfaces without damaging equipment or creating secondary waste. Our Michigan dry ice blasting technology provides a powerful cleaning solution for a variety of applications including fire damage restoration and mold remediation. Dry ice blasting is a dry, non-abrasive cleaning process that is environmentally-friendly and saves precious downtime and additional labor costs when heavy cleaning is needed. Call today for a free on site dry ice cleaning demonstration.
Michigan #1 Dry Ice Blasting Services Contractor
Select Restoration’s Dry Ice Blasting services of Michigan is staffed with a certified team of highly-trained dry ice blasting contractors. We are continually investing in new equipment and technology for improved cleaning services, but most importantly, we are here to provide the best customer service in the industry.
Dry Ice Blasting Facts:
- Costs up to 70% less than other methods
- Lowers costly downtime up to 65%
- Usually No disassembly required
- Increases polarization indices
- Non-abrasive and Non-toxic
- No moisture or drying time
- Minimal secondary waste
- Crucial preventative maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Sanitizes surfaces
Advantages of Dry Ice Blasting
- It is Non-abrasive, non-flammable and non-conductive.
- It is clean and approved for use in the food industry.
- It is Environmentally friendly and doesn’t contain any secondary contaminants such as solvents or chemicals.
- Can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts.
- Can be used as gently as simply removing dust from electronics cabinets or as aggressive as removing hardened solder from electronics manufacturing equipment.
- Can be used to remove manufacturing residues, contaminants, paints and oils.